12.29.2009

Art of Worship Chapter 5 Teaser

I secretly fangirl all over Ms. Kathy, and this teaser is for her.  I am having a lot of trouble with the last-last-last part of this chapter, which is why it hasn't posted, but a little taste won't hurt...

* * * * *


CPOV
“Sleep, my love,” I whispered to Esme with a smooth of her hair and a kiss to her brow, though her whine of protest implored me to stay.


I’d loved her thoroughly (if not relentlessly) for each of the three nights and two mornings she’d been back home and I knew my wife was tired.  Wanting nothing more than to drift off with her, I lingered for a moment hoping I’d hear Edward’s engine coming up the drive.  But he wasn’t due home yet, and if I stayed in bed I’d fall asleep, and one of us always made sure the kids got home alright.  Tucking the covers around her after I slipped out of bed, I blew the candles out and gave her a final kiss.


I washed up a little and picked up the room, saving Esme the trouble of doing it in the morning.  After slipping on striped gray silk pajama pants and a fitted v-neck undershirt, I quietly exited our room.  Closing the door behind me, I strode toward the stairs, my footfalls silent on thick carpet.  Just as I reached the top of the steps, I heard Edward walk inside.


I watched my son as he closed himself in and fell back against the door.  His eyes were closed, his mouth curved in a crooked grin and he let out an indulgent sigh.  I smiled a little smile of my own.


Looks like we both got some tonight.


“Did you and Bella get in some good studying?” I asked, taking to my descent of the stairs.


I didn’t bother hiding my smirk, so he didn’t bother lying.  Deepening the angle of his grin as he slowly opened his eyes, he just shook his head.


“But, I take it you kids had fun, whatever you did.” 


His eyes had followed me to the foot of the stairs. 


“Dad, I think I’m in love.”


His expression was still dreamy, and I could only chuckle.


“I thought we’d already established that.”


“Not just with Bella, dad.  I’ve been reading that book you gave me.  I’ve been practicing what it says.”


“And?”


He didn’t even find it in him to blush.


“And, I can’t stop licking her pussy.”

29 comments:

Bouncy72 said...

*giggle* He's so cute. Thanks for the teaser hon. Have a super New Years :)

Anonymous said...

Never belived in such a [url=http://tiny.cc/WlbYs]Wonderfull.[/url]

just a bit help just visit to get me my next free video

mabarberella said...

I fucking love you, Puma. I think that last line just made it to my "best one-liners ever" list. HA! I can't stop laughing. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG where is the rest of this story at? i just stumbled upon this! that last line just made my night!!!

Anonymous said...

xanax cost xanax overdose grams - what do generic xanax bars look like

Anonymous said...

ativan for sale ativan withdrawal muscle pain - ativan withdrawal and dizziness

Anonymous said...

zolpidem tartrate buy ambien pills online - zolpidem highest dose

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax is the best drug ever - xanax effects menstruation

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online ambien side effects long term use - valor zolpidem 10mg

Anonymous said...

generic xanax xanax bars gg - xanax drug test system

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium over the counter - buy genuine valium online uk

Anonymous said...

can you really buy xanax online can you order xanax online - xanax for anxiety reviews

Anonymous said...

buy xanax buy brand xanax online no prescription - what a xanax high is like

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam lowest dosage diazepam - diazepam dosage rabbits

Anonymous said...

can you really buy xanax online xanax 2mg fake - difference xanax generic xanax

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien overnight delivery cheap - ambien cr recreational

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol no prescription soma online buy - buy generic somatropin

Anonymous said...

cheapest ambien ambien side effects on women - ambien side effects weakness

Anonymous said...

order valium no prescription valium pill high - does walmart drug test valium

Anonymous said...

buy soma online no prescription carisoprodol 2410 - carisoprodol 1050 mg

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien cr side effects with alcohol - generic ambien tablets

Anonymous said...

buy valium online msj valium sale - drug interaction lyrica valium

Anonymous said...

Chanel Handbags on sale 623062 Hermes Outlet 76211 Hermes online 73554 http://guccioutletonline.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Chanel Handbags on sale 234343 Burberry Bags clearance 269584 Hermes Outlet 701831 http://hermesbagsoutletsale.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Burberry Bags 305631 Hermes Birkin 266867 Chanel Outlet 103827 http://louisvuittonoutletstores.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

hermes handbags 409542 Cheap Chanel Bags 239725 Gucci Handbags for cheap 11453 http://chanelhandbagsoutletstore.blinkweb.com

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton Bags sale 920279 Gucci Outlet 433863 hermes purses 196230 http://guccihandbagsforcheap.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton Bags outlet 291731 Chanel Handbags clearance 128936 hermes purses 618520 http://hermesbirkinsale.cabanova.com/

Anonymous said...

Hermes Bags 714678 hermes bags 908378 hermes bags 933312 http://outletslouisvuitton.blinkweb.com/